Maximize your HR & Talent Acquisition resources through the Coronavirus pandemic
While it is as crazy a time as we have ever seen; it is now a great opportunity to try new tools to optimize performance and spending in Human Resources and Talent Acquisition!
At least 9 companies are offering free tools or software during the COVID-19 crisis. Below is a list of each with their offering. Links are in the name of the company to see full details of their release.
Free / in-kind HR & TA Resources
- Appcast - $337,000 in free advertising dollars for any governmental agency, healthcare system, or non-governmental agency.
- Talroo - Free marketing automation software to healthcare companies to boost candidate engagement and interest
- Arya (Leoforce) - Complimentary access to its AI recruitment platform for companies identified as essential businesses per government officials.
- Butterfly.ai - 90 day license for highly specialized frontline workforce employee engagement utilized to keep employees connected & engaged
- Lever + Zoom - Remote interviewing with Zoom is free through May 31st
- Gr8 People - Free use of its Campus & event Recruiting solution (think virtual hiring events)
- SHL - Free access to its virtual solution suite which includes live video interviewing, virtual assessments, and Coding Interviews
- PandoLogic - Grants for free advertising dollars
- eTeki - Global access to create secure, unique video URLs for each IT candidates they need to meet with and use eTeki’s video interviewing environment to evaluate coding capabilities, converse over a whiteboard, or share screen to review past project examples
- Engagedly - Free use of it Remote Work Toolkit used to enhance employee engagement through September 30th
- endevis - Reduced launch fees, streamlined scalable recruitment solutions