Now that the holiday season is in full swing, it may be tempting to put off your job search until the New Year. However both the job and labor markets are strengthening which give you two very good reasons for maintaining your motivation for finding a new job. If you find yourself coming up short on ideas on where to apply, look no further. We’ve compiled a list of the top industries hiring job seekers of all backgrounds from skilled workers to savvy business professionals.
1. Retail – The number one industry hiring right now is retail. Stores small and large are always looking for a variety of new employees this time of year.
2. Transportation – This industry is hot on hiring right now. Companies are gearing up for the hectic holiday travel and gift giving season.
3. Automotive – With auto sales steadily rising there is no time like the present to search for jobs in this industry.
4. Telecommunications – As both business and consumer technology continues to evolve, more and more jobs will become available in the Telecommunications and Wireless Industry.
5. Insurance – With Obamacare entering its second year of open enrollment, insurance companies are staffing up to help guide consumers through the process.
Start searching jobs in these industries and more and find yourself a new job this holiday season!