Now that the New Year’s dust has settled, it’s time to get serious about keeping your resolution to find a better job. With the busy lives that we all lead, it can be difficult to carve out time each day to work towards accomplishing our goals. That’s why the Job.com team did a little research to identify the top 5 mobile apps that will keep you motivated, and keep your 2014 job search on track:
1. Clear – This is for all the organization freaks out there. This mother of a to-do-list management tool let’s you check off your completed tasks by swiping them away, send emails with a shake, and label different lists for job apps, follow-up reminders, and interview schedules.
2. Evernote – Think of it as the Pinterest for your mobile job search. With Evernote, you can sync all your saved research articles, notes, to-do-lists, and job application reminders across all your digital devices. You can even consolidate your job search related tweets in this do it all app!
3. MindNode – Don’t want to pigeon-hole yourself in to one type of job? Use this app to identify the industry or company you’re most interested in and begin brainstorming the variety of jobs you’d be great at within said industry or company. Before you know it, you’ll have more found job opportunities than you’ll know what to do with.
4. Mailbox – Inbox flooded with countless emails from all the job boards and career sites you signed up with? Mailbox helps you clean out your email so that you can easily identify the most important job related mail you want to keep, while swiping away the less important messages to archive or trash.
5. Pocket – Pocket is perfect for storing all the information uncovered in your job research, all in one place. Whether you’re hanging on to a video about interviewing tips or you need to reference an article about the company you’ll soon be interviewing for, you can save it all: web pages, articles, and videos, for easy access later.
Do you know of any Apps that have helped to keep your job search organized? Share them with us now!